Micro T-1 -
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor.
With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon.
Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology.
Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD.
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
• Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
• Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
• 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
• Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
• 4 MOA dot
• Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
• Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
• Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Rugged, durable construction
No hazardous materials
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Increased aiming confidence
Aimpoint also offers 2 other Micro sights. The Micro H-1 and the Micro R-1.
System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
Eye relief Unlimited
Reticle, size 4 MOA
Optical coating Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings, NVD compatible
Battery Type One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
Battery Life, typical** Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and
Switch, dot brightness 12 settings – 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
Material housing Extruded, high strength aluminum, hard anodized Surface finish Black to dark gray, non-glare finish
Material lens covers Rubber, black, non-glare finish
Adjustment Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,
Mounting Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
Length 62 mm (2.4)
Width/height 41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sight with Mount
Ring width none
Weight 84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount
Temperature Range -45 oC to +71 oC (-50 oF to +160 oF)
Water resistance 25 m (80 ft.)
Fits on Picatinny rails