Thermal imaging TFA1000 is intended to be used together with day optical devices in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, vehicles, etc.
Ergonomic design, small dimensions and weight in combination with detection range up to 1000 m open up comprehensive possibilities for a user.
Maximal operation time of the device is achieved by using power supplies of well-known producers with the temperature of +20°C.
Pay Your attention that reset of the device should be done in 20-30 sec. after the device has been switched off.
– binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices
– simple and suitable control
– small sizes and weight
– information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view
– inversion of image color is possible
– it is possible to use outer power source (8-14,5V)
– manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness
– manual digital enhancement
Sensor, array format/ Pixel pitch 384×288/ 17um
Lens: focal length F40 / 1,0
Field of view, degree 9,3° х7,0°
Detection range (object of 0.5×1.8m), m up to 1000
Spectral response, um 8-14
Frame rate, Hz 50
Palette, types 9
Microdisplay, type, resolution OLED 1024×768
Exit pupil diameter, mm 22
Maximum impact load, G 600
Supply voltage / type of batteries 6V / 2 x CR123A Lithium
Operating time (at +20°C), hour 2,5
Operating temperature, °C -20 … +50
Degree of protection by IEC 60529 (if ordered) IPX5 (IPX7)
Dimensions, mm 175x84x84
Weight, kg 0,6
External power supply (8-14,5V) Yes
Rusan ring adapter Q-R: