Selected by the U.S. Army for both the Squad Designated Marksman Rifle System and for U.S. Special Forces, the TANGO6T is available in the commercial market. Designed for today’s common MSR/AR and bolt action platforms, this scope is the ideal solution for CQB / mid-range tactical engagements, 3 Gun competitions and hunting. The TANGO6T is complete with our HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, and first or second focal plane designs.
- HDX™ optics extra-low dispersion glass (ED) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry-leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation
- 6x Super-Zoom Advanced Optical System
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Night Vision (NV) Illuminated reticle settings with locking illumination dial
- Laser engraved mounting line to align riflescope to scope rings
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-8 rated for complete and continuous immersion at 20 meters ) and fog-proof performance
- Power selector ring throw lever included with all models
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
- Assembled in SIG SAUER optics factory in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA
Scope Objective Diameter:24mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount:30mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value):0.2 Mrad
Elevation Turret Details:31 Mrad; Capped Turret
Windage Turret Details:31 Mrad
Reticle Position:First Focal Plane
Reticle Details:556-762 Horseshoe Illum Reticle
Field of View:105.8 - 17.7 ft @ 100 yards
Eye Relief:3.93" - 4.09"
Illuminated Reticle:Yes; Settings: 9 Daylight / 2 NV
Scope Finish:Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
Scope Weight:22.08 oz