OPEN BOX for pictures.
HIKMICRO THUNDER Pro TE25 Thermal Image Scope has 256 × 192 thermal detector and 1024 × 768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
● 256 × 192 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25°C,F# = 1.0)
● Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
● 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
● Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
● Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
● Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
● Up to 5 hours continuous working
Digital Zoom: 1×, 2×, 4×, 8×
Display: 0.39-inch, OLED, 1024 × 768
Recoil Resistant: 750 g/1 ms
Battery Type: Two CR123A or two RCR123
Operating Temp.: -20°С ~ +55°С
*PAY ATTENTION! This product requires an export license outside the Benelux. We take care of this with the Customs in the Netherlands. The customer only needs to sign an End-Use Statement for the application.*