The Aimpoint® Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns. . It provides a compact, low-profile optic for shotgun hunters.
The Micro S-1™ attaches directly to the shotgun at any point along the ventilated rib, allowing you to choose optimal placement for proper cheek weld and instinctive shooting position. An integrated carbon fiber reinforced mounting system achieves an ultra-low optical axis height and interchangeable adapter plates are included to accommodate most popular shotgun rib sizes. The large, bright 6 MOA red dot gives the shooter improved target acquisition and increased aiming confidence. - even in bright sky conditions.
The Micro S-1 greatly enhances hit percentage for hunters, as well as on the sporting clays course.
- 6 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation on one battery
- 12 intensity settings with higher maximum settings for bright sky conditions
- Lightweight - 100 g (3.5 oz) sight only
- Waterproof, lightweight, compact and fully enclosed protective housing
- Height of Optical Axis 14 mm (0.6 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Ultra -low integrated and carbon fiber reinforced rib mount - Interchangeable base plates included to accommodate most rib sizes (6-12mm)
- Versatile optic for all shotgun applications
SIZE L X W X H: 64 x 48 x 41 mm
SIZE L X W X H: 2.5 x 1.9 x 1.6 in
WEIGHT: 100 g
WEIGHT: 3.5 oz
DOT SIZE: 6 MOA
MAGNIFICATION: 1X - No Magnification
NIGHT VISION DEVICE (NVD) COMPATIBLE: No
TRANSMISSION: Average 60% in the range 420 - 700 nm
EYE RELIEF: Unlimited
MOUNTING SOLUTION: Interchangeable Base Plates to accommodate most rib sizes
MOUNTING PLATFORM: Shotgun Rib with width 6.0 - 12.0 mm and ventilated rib thickness 1.3 - 3.6 mm