The Lahoux Buzzard is a thermal imaging clip-on designed for a C1 class drone. Applications are wide ranging, for instance security & surveillance, anti-poaching, agricultural use, nature conservation, rescuing fawns and birds before mowing, industrial inspection amongst others. The video transmitter gives an operational range of up to 500 meters. The thermal imaging module has a resolution of 320×256 pixels. The search area is 19.4 x 15 meters at 30 meters altitude. DRI (detection/recognition/identification): Vehicle (4.00 × 1.75 m) – 956/239/120 meters, Human (1.75 × 0.75 m) – 414/104/52 meters, Fawn (0.5 × 0.5 m) – 180/45/23 meters.
Comes standard with the following accessories:
Monitor, Tripod, Drone, 4x Lahoux heat pad, Pouch Lahoux.
- Lightweight composite carbon fiber construction
- Easy to attach to and remove from various drones
- Video transmission via market leading hardware
- On-board video recorder
- Thermal image is transmitted to an LCD monitor on a tripod
- Includes drone, monitor and tripod
VOx/ 320 x 256 pixels
9V rechargeable LiPO
> 1 hour *
L 138 × W 59 × H 58 mm