The MPS is incredibly compact, and its ruggedness, enhanced by extra side walls, is up to the highest standards. Its sealed design makes it perfect for any weather condition and reliable in the toughest environment. Its small size prevents any “tunnel vision” effect and the 3.3 MOA dot allows for quick and easy target acquisition.
- Ultra compact
- Extreme ruggedness
- Perfect illumination with 6 brightness levels for day and 2 for night vision.
The new Steiner MICRO PISTOL SIGHT (MPS) is set to revolutionize the pistol sights market thanks to its unique features derived from many years of experience in both law enforcement and competition shooting markets. Designed to endure the most rigorous needs of professional and ambitious sports shooters.
- Compact size At 58 grams, the MPS is compact and lightweight, making it the perfect red dot sight for fast and accurate aiming.
- Daylight bright dot With 6 brightness levels for day and 2 for night vision, the MPS provides the right illumination anytime, anywhere.
- 13.000 hour battery life The automatic switch-off after 13h can be freely selected by the user, depending on the purpose of use, while the battery lasts a full 13,000 hours at medium brightness.
- Rugged design The completely enclosed LED is water tight making it reliable in the harshest weather and environmental conditions.
- Situational awareness The 1X magnification offers an undistorted image for both eyes open operation and complete situational awareness.
- Multiple mounting options The MPS is compatible with most opticready pistols and baseplate adapters on the market.
Effective lens: 20 mm x 16 mm
Adjustment steps: 1 click - 1 MOA
Elevation adjustment range: 90 MOA (50Mil)
Windage adjustment range: 90 MOA (50Mil)
Battery life: 13000 h (average brightness)
Brightness control: 8 levels, 6 day/night and 2 night vision byswitching up and down; it is possible to lock thesetting by pressing both buttons simultaneously
Water pressure-tight: 10 m
Operating temperatur: -40°C - + 60°C
Storage temperature: -40°C - + 63°C
Weight without adapter: 58 g
Dimensions: 45 x 31.5 x 30.5 mm
Height between ground and optical center: 12.5 mm
Weight of supplied docter adapter: 36 g
Mounting rail: Flat mount
Parallax compensation fixed: 25 m