- Because Optics-World largely sells products via email, it is impossible to keep the website stock up to date. Our inventory system is not linked to the website (security reasons)
- If you ask a question about the current stock by email, you will often receive a response within an hour (during working hours).
- We have a lot in stock! If no permit is required, it can be shipped the same day or within 2/3 working days.
- According to Dutch law and regulations, this is only allowed with DUAL-USE goods within the EU. Outside the EU, a permit is required from the country where you want the product to leave the EU. For products that are assigned in the military goods list you always need a permit when leaving the country, even temporarily!
- If you want to re-export a product that was made in the USA and is therefore classified under the EAR regulations, you need permission from the USA.
- Have you declared via an EUS form that you do not re-export as in Germany or other countries and do you still want this? Then you must apply for this in the country of origin.
Yes, we do that according to legislation. Products such as night vision require a permit. For goods where this is not described, we deliver them to all countries that are in the country list with your customer registration.
No, that is not allowed. This is because we sell products that are classified as DUAL-USE or in the Military Goods List and can only show to whom they are sold when we send them.
No, that is not allowed. We must account to the government to whom we sell these products and with a cash payment there is no control over this.
You will always receive an email from us with a tracking code. Did you not receive it? Then always contact us. This email may also have ended up in your spam folder.
- As a customer you have the right to the product you paid for. We only send shipments with insured service so that you never have the risk that a shipment may be lost. Does this happen? Then we are insured for the package and will send a new product or refund the amount. (unless stated otherwise in our terms such as B2B or licensed products).
- Did the shipping company put your shipment somewhere or did you not receive anything? Please always contact us.
- Of course you always have a full warranty. For every product we sell you have a factory warranty at all times or through the dealer such as Optics-World.
- Is your product broken outside of warranty? Or by your own doing, perhaps by accident? Then we can offer the product to the factory/importer for repair. The costs will be discussed with you in advance.
We only deliver to the address linked to the company. It is not possible to deliver to a country other than your company, only the same country as your company.
Yes we offer that. Please contact us for this.