The short and compact design of the Lahoux Hemera night vision attachment provides a large field of view, making it a multifunctional companion for feedings places, stalking, and hunting moving targets. Intuitive and user-friendly operation, ruggedness and best image quality in combination with Photonis image intensifier tubes for maximum performance. Lahoux exclusively uses Photonis™ image intensifier tubes, gen 2+ and the latest tube technology ECHO and ECHO HF. This ensures maximum performance even for the most demanding customers. Fast auto-gating (ATG), Manual Gain Control (MGC) and the highest performance values are unique in this combination. With a FOM (figure of merit) value of up to 2,000, it reaches the limits of technical feasibility.
Comes standard with the following accessories:
Carrying bag, Lens cloth, User manual, Battery CR2, Reducing ring, Lens cap.
- Very large field of view, therefore very good suitability as a night vision monocular
- Very high edge to edge sharp image quality
- Especially suitable for wild boar hunting at feeding places and hunting moving targets
- Autogating and EGAC (Manual Gain) included with Photonis™ Echo and Echo HF tubes
- Up to 2,000 FOM value (Figure of Merit)
- Short, compact and robust construction
- Shockproof mounted lenses and Photonis™ image intensifier tubes
- Internal focussing for optimum precision
- Reverse polarity protection – the polarity of the battery is automatically detected (easily changeable in the dark)
- Automatic shutdown after 60 minutes.
- 3.5 cm shorter construction (ideal for mounting with silencer)
- Optimum protection against dust and water, protection class IP67
- Each device comes with a data sheet with all relevant tube specifications
- The complete development and production of the Lahoux Hemera takes place in the Netherlands.
The price differs for each colour/FOM/spot category combination. Choose the combination that suits you best.
18.2 ° nom.
Field of view
< 1 MOA
10 m bis ∞
Available tubes for this model from Photonis:
ECHO, ECHO HF
Phosphor available in: black and white or green.
The latest technological achievements providing the greatest clarity of image when operating in urban, desert or forested environments. For these applications, the night vision user should turn to a white phosphor tube. Studies have shown that night-time scenes appear remarkably more natural in black and white versus the usual green. White phosphor also provides much clearer information about the contrast, shapes and shadows within an environment.
- Greater image clarity
- Scenes appear more natural
- Clearer information regarding contrast, shapes, shadows
- Perfect for urban, desert or forested environments
The industry standard for more than 40 years, green phosphor is the perfect choice for operators that complete missions in the jungle or deep dark areas of the world. The enhanced contrast and depth required for operating in these densely packed environments are ideally suited to the green phosphor coating. The higher gains and stronger contrasts of the green phosphor enable the clarity of the image required for those operating without the advantage of ambient light sources to enhance the image.
- Enhanced contrast and depth
- Higher gain and contrast provide better clarity
- Perfect for jungle or deep dark environments
*PAY ATTENTION! This product requires an export license outside the Benelux. We take care of this with the Customs in the Netherlands. The customer only needs to sign an End-Use Statement for the application.*
Lahoux Adapter AD-545-x:
Select the spot category: